Beat the winter blues and stay hydrated with lots of water, herbal teas, and home-made soup/broth/minestrone.
Need some inspiration for healthy soup? Then here’s a list of soup recipes for you to try.
Mix and match ingredients to suit your taste. You can make them in larger batches and freeze some so that you have some on hand during days when you don’t feel like cooking.
Here’s to a season of good health!
- Turmeric Roasted Cauliflower Soup by Skinnytaste
- Hearty Winter Vegetable Soup by The Cook’s Pyjamas
- Butternut Squash & Coconut Soup by the food collective
- 5 Ingredient Pea and Mint Soup by Lauren Caris Cooks
- Cauliflower Kale Soup by Cooking LSL
- Cauliflower & Apple Soup by Bea’s cookbook
- Creamy Spiced Cauliflower Soup by Produce On Parade
*Note: As the links take you to external websites, any changes to the availability of these external pages are beyond our control. They are, however, current at the time of publishing this blog post.